LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY:
- The Front Desk may be able to arrange a late checkout per request, if available. Late checkout is 1 p.m. and a $25 late fee may apply. Full rates will be charged for checkout after 1 p.m. or if late checkout was not pre-approved.
LATE CHECK-IN POLICY:
- If arriving after 6 PM, please call and make arrangements. We want your arrival to be as easy as possible.
- Mountainside RV Park reserves the right to move your reservation to a different site if needed.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles.
- Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems to the Main Office immediately.
- Mountainside RV Park will observe all local, county and state fire bans. Fire safety will be strictly enforced and noncompliance may lead to eviction from the park. Please keep all fires in the fire rings.
- One(1) RV, one tow vehicle and one atv/motorcycle is allowed per site.
- Two(2) tents per tent site.
- Extra vehicles should be parked in the overflow parking area.
- Our on-site speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Working on and washing vehicles is prohibited, unless approved by management.
- All vehicle license numbers must be registered at the Main Office.
- Important notices will be posted on our message board by the main office.
- Please keep your campsites and RV sites neat and tidy(i.e. gear and toys put away when not in use).
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of our buildings. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged if smoking is apparent in any of our buildings.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times and are to be at their campsite by quiet hours.
- Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES must be kept at campsite.
- CREEK SAFETY: No lifeguard on duty. Children must be accompanied by an adult – no exceptions. No glass by creek area. No alcoholic beverages or smoking by the creek area. Our creek is small and beautiful, please help us keep it clean. Please use extreme caution at all times when near the creek.
- Use of Firearms is prohibited.
- No ATV or motorcycle riding allowed in park, except to get to the trails.
- Please do not use grills on picnic tables.
- Please help us keep our park clean and pick up all trash and deposit it in the provided trash trailer.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- NO generators during quiet hours.
- Pets are welcome and must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- There will be a $25-50.00 non-refundable fee per pet. Anything over 2 pets, must be approved prior to arrival. We do NOT charge for pets in the RV/tent area.
- A $100 dollar fine may be charged if pet is not registered at the Front Desk.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and under the control of their owner. Pets may not be left unattended.
- All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- For the protection of, and in consideration of our guests, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets may be asked to leave the park.
- Mountainside RV Park is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owners for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). The pet owner is expected to resolve the issue directly and promptly with the injured party.
- Full payment is due upon reservation.
- No refunds given for early departure.
- No refund within 48 hours prior to arrival.
- There will be a $10.00 processing charge on all cancellations.
- There will be no refunds for inclement weather.
Manager reserves the right to have discretion on all refunds.
· Please follow all federal, state, and local health guidelines.
WE WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A FUN AND SAFE TIME HERE AT MOUNTAINSIDE RV PARK